- Standard Programs
- Afternoon Programs
- Special Programs
- AIS Calendar
- Optional Lunch
Registration Begins: May 16
We plan to offer our summer school program from July 4 - July 22 (toddler ~ kindergarten),
August 8 - August 26 (toddler ~ elementary).
The Vacation Bible School (VBS) term will run from July 25 - August 5.
as of ２０１６年８月１２日 現在
＊The capacity of Preschool students during Week 4 and 5 has been changed to 30.
Weeks and Camp
| Registered / Capacity |
申込数 / 定員
|Week 4 (VBS-A)||受付終了||受付終了||受付終了||受付終了
|Week 5 (VBS-B)||受付終了||受付終了||受付終了||受付終了
|Download (Bus Route):||Week 6 (West) AM||Week 7 (West) AM||Week 8 (West) AM|
|Week 6 (East) AM||Week 7 (East) AM||Week 8 (East) AM|
|Week 6 (2PM)||Week 7 (2PM)||Week 8 (2PM)|
|Week 6 (3PM)||Week 7 (3PM)||Week 8 (3PM)|
|Week 6 (5PM)||Week 7 (5PM)||Week 8 (5PM)|
|Download:||VBS 2016 Schedule|
|Pick Up & Drop Off Guidelines|
Fill in one application form for each child. Submit form to the office on weekdays 9:30 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m
FAX 『 0797-35-5013 』
Bus RouteNishinomiya Kitaguchi; Shukugawa; Shinnozuka; JR Ashiya; Hankyu Ashiyagawa;
Hanshin Ashiya; Hamaashiya; Niihama-cho; Zuzukaze-cho
Mikagenakamachi; JR Sumiyoshi; Tanaka-cho; Hanshin Fukae;
Konan Yamate SELVA mae; Tsuji-cho
Download School Bus Route: Week 4&5 East (AM) Week 6 (East) AM Week 7 (East) AM
Week 4&5 West (AM) Week 6 (West) AM Week 7 (West) AM
Week 4&5 (2PM) Week 6 (2PM) Week 7 (2PM)
Week 4&5 (3PM) Week 6 (3PM) Week 7 (3PM)
Week 4&5 (5PM) Week 6 (5PM) Week 7 (5PM)
Week 8 (East) AM
Week 8 (West) AM
Week 8 (2PM)
Week 8 (3PM)
Week 8 (5PM)
Elementary Levels: E1 and above
Term: Aug. 8 ~ Aug. 26
Themes: Occupations - "Dream Big" (Aug. 8 ~ Aug. 12)
On Stage! - "Present" (Aug. 15 ~ Aug. 19)
A Better World - "Social Responsibility" (Aug. 22 ~ Aug. 26)
Students will be challenged to learn in English at their levels as they explore different weekly themes.
Preschool Levels: 2 and 3-yr. olds(Nursery&K3)
Toddler Levels: 18 mo.~
Term: Jul. 4 ~ Jul. 22, Aug. 8 ~ Aug. 26
In a warm, loving environment, children gain English listening skills and speaking in phrases through music, drawing, crafts, bible stories, cooking and playing. Assistance in toilet training is provided.
Kindergarten Levels: 4 - 6 yr. olds (K4 & K5)
Term: Jul. 4 ~ Jul. 22, Aug. 8 ~ Aug. 26
Children gain fluency in English conversation skills in an encouraging environment and begin learning the basics of reading and writing as they develop motor skills. Activities include individual and team play, music, arts and crafts, cooking, and bible stories to establish proper values and develop skills.
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
Levels: All levels
Term: Jul. 25 ~ Aug. 5
10 days to dig deeper into the bible with songs, crafts, games, stories, water
play and other fun activities. Children show what they learned in a
performance on the final day. T-shirt,a CD and DVD slide show help students
remember what they learned and keep singing for months!
“Finding The Truth Below The Surface”
Prepare to embark on an adventure like no other, scouring the mysterious
fathoms of the deep sea. Thrilling discoveries await just beyond the portholes
of your submarine. Things look very different once you get below the
surface and that's true for life above the surface, too.
※8weeks Open all weeks!
Picks up and drops off children. Please contact the office in advance to reserve your child’s seat check bus stop locations. Guide and gas fee required.
Popular for parents who need more time before regular pick up time or seeking improvement of children’s
English conversation skills . Age and level- specific English play activities planned until 5 p.m. Elementary children will have some time to
work on summer homework.
Obento and sandwich lunches are provided for your child. Sign up in weekly intervals.
1. Ayabe Camp (Aug. 6 ~ Aug. 7)
Campers will go to Ayabe to enjoy nature, fireworks, Amanohashidate and more!
Fees includes 4 meals, amusement fees, lodging and transportation.
2. AIS Camp (Aug. 12 ~ Aug. 13)
Campers will enjoy fireworks, spend a night in classrooms, prepare their
own pancake breakfasts and enjoy a day of fun activities on campus and around
the local island.
- Refund Policy
- If applications are canceled, refunds will be awarded according to the following:
- 7 days before start of classes - Full refund will be provided deducting a ¥3,000 processing fee.
- 3 to 6 days before start of classes - 50%
- 0 to 2 days before start of classes - 0%
- Program Cancellation Policy:
- In the case that the number of participants for a session is very low or viewed not to be very beneficial for the participant(s), the school reserves the right to cancel it.
- *Make up days for absences are not awarded. However, in an emergency situation, please consult office staff.
- Pool Day Option:
- If parents wish for their child not to go to the public pool on pool day, please inform the office when registering. We may be able to have your child to enjoy other activities at school instead.
- Medical Authorization:
- We authorize the school to provide first aid care or obtain emergency medical care that may become necessary for my child during summer activities and trips.
- Media Agreement:
- We agree that the school may publish photos and videos of our child taken during summer school activities for the school’s website and print media.