- Standard Programs
- Afternoon Programs
- Special Programs
- AIS Calendar
- Optional Lunch
English Club is an afternoon English program to target kindergarten and elementary children who regularly attend schools that do not use English as the main language of instruction.
Tuesdays and Thursdays (Advanced Level)
Wednesdays and Fridays (Beginner Level)
Download: English Club Calendar (Oct. 2018 ~ Mar. 2019)
AIS staff and other assistants
|Registration:||￥20,000 (waived for AIS students & graduates)|
|Lesson & Texts:||Beginner Level: ￥20,000 per month (2 days/week)|
|Advanced Level: ￥20,000 per month (2 days/week)|
For children with less than 3 years of English experience who wish to improve and gain confidence speaking English.
- Elementary (4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Songs, phonics, crafts and games promote a fun and non-threatening learning environment.
- Develop a fondness towards the English language (English is fun!)
- Hear and follow instructions in English
- Verbalize objects and phrases in English
For children with native (or near-native) English communication ability who wish to maintain and expand their current skills. Ideal for returnees from overseas or children who have attended international schools.
- Elementary (4:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.)
Songs, stories, presentations and games are used to promote speech. Reading and writing skills are also stimulated.
- Provide a friendly, English speaking environment
- Expand English conversation, reading and writing skills